Sunday, August 16 – Saturday, August 22, 2020
Taking place wherever you are!
$50 with t-shirt; $35 without t-shirt
Join us for Virtual Walk for Animals 2020 – Every dollar raised from Walk for Animals supports Napa Valley’s pets and their people. With your help, we can ensure every companion animal in the Napa Valley lives a healthy life. We can’t wait to see how many lives we’ll save together this year!
Registered walkers will receive a goodie bag, access to the silent auction, virtual events and more as we come together virtually to raise funds for Napa Humane – serving Napa Valley pets and their people.
Here’s How to Get started
- Click “Register Now” for $50 with a t-shirt or $35 without a t-shirt. You will be directed to our Qgiv page, a secure fundraising platform.
- Create a profile page as an individual and join or create a team
- Make a gift to kick things off, then collect donations from family, friends and colleagues
- Fundraise and earn great prizes (coming soon)!
- Walk throughout the week of August 16-22, participate in our virtual events, and more (coming soon)!
100% of proceeds benefit Napa Humane’s programs and services helping Napa Valley pets and the people who care for and about them.
Can’t make it to the Walk? You can still participate by registering and creating a profile page to send out fundraising emails to your peeps.
You’ve registered…now what?
Registering is just the beginning… now it’s time to rally your animal-loving friends and family for support!
The best way to collect donations is via your Walk for Animals participant web page. Use the link of your web page to email and share on social with friends, family, colleagues- everyone who sees the link is just a click away from making a secure online donation on your behalf.
You can also download the Donations Collection Form and collect cash or checks made out to Napa Humane and add them to your online total. For more information and instructions for offline donations see the Fundraising FAQs.
Are you the leader of a team? Download your Team Toolkit here. You’ll find everything you need to know about Napa Humane, where your donations go, the rules for the event, how to rally a team, and some helpful tips on how to raise funds!
Fundraising Prizes & Recognition
Earning prizes isn’t why we raise funds…but they can put the “fun” in fundraising! Thank you prizes are offered at the following fundraising levels:
$250 – $500 – $1,000 – $2,500 – $5,000
Fundraising thank you gift information coming soon
In addition to prizes, recognition will be given to the top fundraisers in these categories:
(Napa Humane’s team is not eligible for the top team award)
Walk for Animals Event Partners
We’re excited to have the support of local business partners who are promoting Walk for Animals by offering treats for you (and your pooch) as well as a portion of sales during the event week (or month!). Please join us in supporting the following partners:
- Ca Momi Osteria: 20% of wine and cocktail purchases throughout the month of August will benefit Napa Humane
- Jessup Cellars: anyone can stop by their Yountville tasting room the week of Walk to enter to win a magnum of Jessup Cellars wine with ticket proceeds benefitting Napa Humane + registered Walkers enjoy a complimentary flight of three wines and treats for 4-legged friends Monday, August 17th through Friday, August 21st (must show proof of Walk registration)
- Milo & Friends Pet Boutique: 10% of all pet treat sales Monday, August 17th through Thursday, August 20th will benefit Napa Humane
- Southside Cafe: stop by Southside’s pet-friendly patio during Walk for Animals (Sunday, August 16th through Saturday, August 22nd) to get a free treat for your furry friend + anyone can make a donation to Walk for Animals at their counter.
Information, resources and ideas for your success!
Thank you to our 2020 Sponsors!
Interested in becoming a sponsor for 2020? Contact Natalie Griffin at email@example.com or call (707) 255-8118, ext. 203
Stay Up to Date
Join our mailing list and get the latest news and special offers from Napa Humane.