Thanks for a FANTASTIC Walk event!
We exceeded our goal thanks to you!
See you next year...the first Sunday of August!
Walk for Animals 2015!
Saving Lives Step by Step!
Sunday, August 2, 2015
7:30 a.m. to 12 noon
(Check-in begins at 7:30 a.m. - Walk start is 8:30 a.m.)
Veterans Memorial Park, Downtown Napa
Ready. Set. Walk!
1. Register to walk as an individual or as part of a team
…get an awesome goodie bag!
2. Raise funds for the animals
…earn prizes and recognition for your efforts!
3. Have a blast at the Walk for Animals!
…with music, contests, give-aways, and fun for all!
100% of proceeds benefit Napa Valley’s pets and their people.
...or read on and register below!
Join us for Walk for Animals 2015 – a fun Napa Humane event and leisurely walk through Downtown Napa (with or without a pooch!) in support of pets throughout the Napa Valley.
This short walk goes miles and miles for animals! And, again this year...we are taking over the streets!
Beginning and ending at Veterans Memorial Park on Main Street, registered walkers will receive a goodie bag, and enjoy music, contests, pet-centric activities, photo opportunities and more as we come together to walk to raise funds for Napa Humane – serving Napa Valley pets and their people.
Enjoy the morning stroll with a four-legged or two-legged friends or gather together a team of friends, family, or co-workers to raise funds and fun!
Here's how to get started:
- Go to Napa Humane’s FirstGiving page – that’s the site we are using for each participant to securely collect Walk donations.Get there using the “Register Now” button above or below.
- Register for $25.
- Create your online profile page…and you’ll have the option to join or create a team.
- New this year! Your $25 registration fee will be credited toward your fundraising page. Fundraise just $25 more and receive the first level fundraising prize - the official 2015 Walk for Animals t-shirt!
- Request donations from family, friends, and colleagues in your honor, and/or in honor or memory of a much loved pet.
- Join our pet-loving community and have a blast at the Walk for Animals!
It’s that’s simple…and 100% of proceeds benefit Napa Humane’s programs and services helping Napa Valley pets and the people who care for and about them.
Can’t make it to the Walk? No problem! You can still participate by registering and creating a profile page and use it to send out fundraising emails to your peeps.
Don’t want to register online? Download an Offline Registration Form here.
Please note: We'd love for you to join us and you can register the day of the event for $35.
You’ve registered…now what?
Registering is just the beginning… now it’s time to rally your animal-loving friends and family for support!
The best way to collect donations is via your Walk for Animals personalized web page that has all your Walk information. Just email the link to your web page to friends, family, colleagues…and anyone else you can think of who wants to help you help animals (or share it on Facebook) – everyone who sees the link is just a click away from making a secure online donation on your behalf.
You can also download the Donations Collection Form and collect cash donations or checks made out to Napa Humane and add them to your online total. For more information and instructions for offline donations see the Fundraising FAQs.
Are you the leader or want to be the leader of a team? Download your Team Toolkit here. You’ll find everything you need to know about Napa Humane, where your donations go, the rules for the event, how to rally a team, and some helpful tips on how to raise funds!
Raise funds and receive great thank you gifts!
Earning prizes isn’t why we join the Walk for Animals…the biggest satisfaction of raising funds is helping animals, of course! But, they can put the “fun” in fundraising! Thank you gifts are offered at the following fundraising levels:
$50 - $150 - $300 - $500 - $750 - $1,000 - $1,500 - $2,500 - $5,000
See the fundraising thank you gift selections here!
And in addition to prizes, recognition will be given to the top fundraisers in these categories:
- Individual Fundraiser
- Friends/Family Team
- Business/Corporate Team
(Please note that Napa Humane's team is not eligible for the top team award.)
Walk for Animals Schedule of Activities
Let's beat the heat! Walk for Animals walkers will depart beginning at 8:30 a.m.
7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. All participants check in at the registration station on Main Street in front of Veterans Memorial Park, then enjoy coffee and snacks and activities before the Walk begins. Pick up your t-shirt and goodie bags and prizes if you wish.
If you have not registered in advance you can do so for $35 the day of the event.
8:30 a.m. The Walk begins!
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Pick up prizes and goodie bags, enjoy the activities, capture the day with a picture in our “photo booth," enjoy music in the park…and more – for kids, adults, and dogs alike!
Ready to go? Click below!
Here are resources, information, and ideas for your success!
- General FAQs
- Fundraising FAQs
- Helpful Tips for Raising Funds
- Fundraising Thank You Gifts
- Team Toolkit
- Walk for Animals Event Flyer
- Offline Registration Form
- Donations Collection Form
- Where Does My Donation Go?
- Facebook Cover Photo
- Directions, Parking, and Route
- Event Rules and Waiver
- Il Posto Dine and Donate Flyer
- Cute as a Button Booth FAQs
- 2015 Walk T-shirt FAQs
- 7-13-15 Walk News e-Blast
- 7-14-15 News Flash
- 7-20-15 Walk News e-Blast
- 7-21-15 News Flash
- 7-27-15 Walk News e-Blast
- 7-28-15 News Flash
- 7-30-15 Breaking News
- 7-31-15 News Flash